Thursday, January 12, 2023

My top five sources of news and information


My Dad

Over the years I have learned that a very truthful and unbiased source of news would be my dad. He always informs me about recent news and important things I need to know. My dad is a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch who loves music, outdoors, playing tennis, and keeping up with the news. My dad gets his news from many various sources including Bloomberg, Reuters, Ap news, Kcci 8, and cnn. When he tells me about the latest news I always know that he has also heard many different viewpoints before passing the information along to me which helps me know that he is a very reliable source!

TikTok

When it comes to breaking news and getting many different viewpoints on a subject, TikTok is definitely my go to. TikTok is used by millions of users every day with new content being posted almost every second. Though Tiktok is mostly known as a social media/ fun content app, it also can be used as a news source. When the Idaho murders occurred a few months ago, TikTok was the first place I heard about it. when breaking news happens, I already know that TikTok will have all of the details right away.

https://www.tiktok.com

Instagram 

Instagram is another one of my go to news sources. Instagram is a creative social media outlet where you can express yourself and really show people what you want to be known about yourself. People do this by posting photos, videos, and stories! With daily posts and even a fact checker that shows you if information is true or not, this app always has some of the latest stories I need to hear. I also love instagram because it somewhat gives you a look into a celebrity or influencers personal life. Though many things are skewed to get the perfect picture, It is a fun place to express yourself in photos and keep up with others. 

https://www.instagram.com

Twitter

Twitter is a social media app made for posting quotes, thoughts, and other things. Though you can also show videos and photos, it's mostly known as liking someones written thought as a post. I don't tend to use twitter as much as I use other social media apps that I own, but twitter is a great place to keep up with current news and even watch things happen first hand before tweets are posted into a news article. Twitter is used by millions of users every day and also receives many different viewpoints to a story.

https://twitter.com

TMZ news

If you are looking for the latest drama on celebrities or influencers, TMZ news is the place to look. TMZ is often known for being the first news source to update the public about celebrity deaths, scandals, and so much more. If I'm looking for a drama article to read, this is definitely the place to go. 

https://www.tmz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment